Friday, September 12, 2008

Wii Fit


My first love will always be Guitar Hero, but I at least have some other game now that I like. I've been trying to buy Wii Fit since early summer and every time it would be sold out. I finally got one a couple of weeks ago in PCB. When I first got it home we had alot going on so I didn't get to play. I got around to trying it out last week...too fun! Lindsey and Taylor had come over for dinner and to hang out. We got the kids to bed and Taylor and Jake went into our room and started playing Nascar 09 on the PS3. Lindsey was doing something, so I went downstairs to check out the Wii. About an hour or so later here comes Lindsey looking for me...I'm running in place, sweating and laughing the whole time! She thought I'd lost it this time for sure! Well, not for long cause next thing you know she's hoola-hooping and skiing! Next it's on to get the boys...all I got to say is Jake and Yoga??!!...scary. I got about as good of a work-out laughing until I was crying at that sight! So now it's not only Guitar Hero, Wii Fit gets added into the rotation. What more can you ask for...work-out, maybe...fun, tons of it!

3 comments:

The Hackney's said...

Please tell me you got Jake doing yoga on video? LOL That sounds great! You may have just made my husband's day... I may have to have a Wii! LOL Have a great weekend!

Michele Helms said...

You are a nut!

Hollie said...

You need to video Jake doing yoga and post it here!! That would be HOT!