Tuesday, September 30, 2008

VOTE!


I know you can't get enough right now of the election! Well, this is something you need to vote on, but it's not for President.
Vote for the driver of our 98 racecar, Justin Wakefield, for most popular driver. Click on this link http://www.speed51.com/2008_Stories/MPD/SLM_MPD.html then scroll down to the PASS South list, click on Justin Wakefield, and cast your vote. You can vote once a day. I know me and my peeps are online way more than the rest of these drivers and their fam, so let's show them and win!
I'm all about winning...on the track and off! GO 98!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

i voted!

The Hackney's said...

another vote here!

Kasey Baxter said...

I voted, will try to remember everyday!

Janet Hunt said...

How are we going to get everyone together for the 'picture of the win?'