Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Beach Bunny Fun



My little diva has decided she wants to have a blog! We started working on it and believe it or not she's been the one updating it. I looked this morning and she'd added stuff I didn't even know about. It's amazing what kids these days know about computers...although mine did start using the computer at the age of 2! Now at 9 and 10 they have notebook computers of their own...one pink and one blue. Who is spoiling these kids like that?!? Ummmm, not only me, they have Daddy wrapped pretty tight too! :) When you get a minute you'll have to check out KC's blog. Leave her a comment!!! She's sooooo excited about this, she'll be thrilled to know someone has looked at her site....it doesn't matter if she knows who you are or not! If you are my friend you are her friend too!




3 comments:

Cheryl said...

My 10 yr. old has been begging me for a blog. Maybe I'll let her now! I'm off to visit KC!

Michele Helms said...

Kids really are amazing! Lindsey started one about a month ago

http://www.lindseyhelms1.blogspot.com/
and she loves it. Hope you guys are having a great week...I assume that you are off school...why are younot at the beach??

Jessica Smith said...

omgsh Deanna! Katie is getting so grown up!! Megan told me that she met up with you guys down at the beach the other day. She also told me that you saved someone's life?!? GO DEANNA! lol hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait until Xtreme!
-Jessica