Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Monday

I hope you had a great weekend.
We went to PCB Thursday afternoon for a long weekend and to do a Men's Conference with Dad. The conference was at St. Andrews Baptist in Panama City on Friday night and Saturday morning. The conference went great...Dad, Jake and CC said. The girls went out to dinner on Friday night and slept late Saturday before heading onto the beach for the day. CC helped Jake the whole conference and loved it! He was making CD's and running credit cards. Learning to work hard from his Daddy and Papa! Once the conference ended my boys spend the afternoon on the beach, but Dad was back on the plane to Woodstock. Day and night, night and day...he never stops! :) The weather was beautiful all weekend, even with the hurricane in the Gulf. The water was rough and higher than normal, but sunny skies and HOT!
My kids have a different week out of school for fall break than the rest of our county, so we have school this week. The fam headed back to GA. Sunday night, but minus the Mommy. I stayed at the beach! Mom was staying a few more days, so I couldn't resist. I didn't want her to be all alone. Aren't I a sweet, thoughtful daughter?!? I will come back...one of these days! :) No, really I can't stay away from my 3 babies long! Kissy, Kissy Jakey Poo...
There's probably all of maybe 3 people going to even be reading my rambles considering almost everyone is either at the beach or Disney World this week, but I hope all 3 of you have a great Monday and a great start to the week! See you soon.

3 comments:

The Hackney's said...

I feel your pain about Fall Break! Here in NWGA our break isn't until Oct! So, enjoy your mother/daughter bonding on the beach! Have fun and a great week! I am glad ya'll had a great weekend. Love ya!

Alexandra said...

Im not even at PCB! So, you are on more of a vacation than I am. And Ive been waiting for you to update! Im, so glad you did... I love reading your blog.

Tammy said...

I bet there's more than 3 of us.... I hope you have a relaxing time and a safe trip home.