Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Disney Fun

As I told you in a previous post KC has started her own blog. Here she is on our trip taking pictures of her own...yeah, we were all waiting for her, but she got some good pics! Give her a couple of days and I'm sure she'll have a new story to post.
The boys always like to get a boat, so here are my 2 men out on the lake. Too cool!
"Look Mom, no hands!" Hahaha. Lindsey and Taylor taking a turn on the little boat.
As KC informed me, "Getting a hair wrap at Disney is a tradition". So here she is!
We rode tons of rides on our trip. All the good stuff at the Disney parks then we went to the Universal parks for more thrills. Who can get enough roller coasters??? Not my CC...just at Islands of Adventure he rode The Hulk 3 times then Dueling Dragons 2 times! I don't have pictures of all our adventures...mainly due to the fact that I was too busy riding the rides to take pictures!
All I can say is this is what you feel like after a few days with The Carswells...
We are out of control!!! :)

1 comment:

The Hackney's said...

The Carswell's like to vacation like the Hackney's! No rest for the weary when there are roller coasters to ride! Thanks for sharing! I know have my Disney fix to hold me over until December!