Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thursday 13 on Saturday...

Ok, it took me a couple of days. Why? I don't know, I've been busy! When you see all the important things on my mind you'll see just how busy I am!
Here we go... 13 things on my mind this Saturday morning...
  1. I LOVE the beach!
  2. What a beautiful morning on the beach today.
  3. What time will Chris, Jen, and Emme get here to the beach today?
  4. Should I put my swimsuit on now and get ready for the beach?
  5. Sure am ready for Dad to get back in the country and get here to the beach!
  6. What time will I come in from the beach tonight?
  7. I am obsessed with the beach!!
  8. Seriously, I have issues!
  9. Can't wait for Hollie, Pete, and the girls to come here to the beach tomorrow night!
  10. Xtreme starts Monday, so more friends are coming to the beach!
  11. I gotta get down there to my chair on the beach.
  12. CC's Bday is next week and we're celebrating at the beach!
  13. Did I mention one of the things I LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You are crackin' me up! See ya this week! :)

Martha Schmidt said...

Deanna...I think you love the beach! So cute!
I mentioned a friend to Jake....please have him check out his web site....he and his wife (Miss NC 1995) are awesome....
www.keithlcooper.com
He'll be in GA several times this year. They go to our church.

Love, Martha Schmidt
I love your blog.....great to keep up with the family!