Monday, June 30, 2008

Movies


Has anyone else seen the new movie Wall-E? Me, Hollie, and Jake took the 4 kids last night. I was less than impressed! I thought it was unbelievably boring. There was only like 10 minutes total of actual talking, then it was only those dumb robot sounds. The kids all liked it, but me and Hollie were about to lose it. Kid's movies can be good and most are enjoyable, but personally I didn't get this one. If you haven't seen it yet don't not go just cause I didn't like it. Who knows, you might think it's good! Maybe it just wasn't for me. If you've seen it what did you think?

If the weather doesn't clear up I was thinking of going to the movies again. Jake and the kids already saw Kung Fu Panda, and really liked it. I'll have to see what else is playing.

3 comments:

Kim said...

We thought Wall-e was terrible. We almost left half-way through. Maybe the next kid movie will entertain me.

Cheryl said...

We saw a commercial for that this morning and I told my 7 yr. old, "that looks like the stupidest movie."
His response, "No it doesn't, it looks like it would be funny!"

I don't get it?!?!

Hollie said...

pure torture! let's take JC up on his next offer.