Sunday, June 15, 2008

Church

Today we attended church at the beach. Well, not literally on the beach, but nearby. I'll refrain from saying the church name, but yes the first family supported a Southern Baptist church. :) Now the more I'm typing I'm having second thoughts. Let's just say this... Sometimes you don't know how good you got it! This can be said about all kinds of things, but right now I'm referring to church. I know sometimes we take our church for granted or don't realize what we really have. FBCW is a unique place and Johnny Hunt is a unique man and communicator. Unique in the most positive form! Today we are so thankful for our church, our Pastor, and the relationships we have built in Woodstock. Sometimes it's nice to have a reality check! It can be very eye-opening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen Girlfriend. :-)