Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy, Happy Father's Day!




I hope all the dads have a great Father's Day! Especially my "Dads"!

First of all, I have the GREATEST Dad ever! I know you may think yours is, but sorry mine wins! :) Dad has always been wonderful to me and Hollie, and we couldn't ask for more. We love you soooooo much!

Next, there's Jake. Now he's the latest and greatest Dad to KC and CC! From the birth of our babies Jake has been super involved with both kids. He has done more than I could ask for to love and nurture our sweet kiddos. You are my forever love!

I can't leave out my father-in-law Eddie. Gotta be nice to those in-laws, you know! :) We hope he has a great day today too. I have been close to the Carswell family for around 20 years now and can say he is a great Dad to all his kids and to me too.

Happy day to everyone!

No comments: