Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weekend at the Beach


After traveling for the spring conferences, a weekend at the beach was wonderful. We did have a reason, beside just we wanted to go, for being at the condo this past weekend! We had new carpet installed. There are tile floors everywhere except the bedrooms, so the bedrooms got some new stuff. The guys were to arrive Saturday around 11 to get started. Well, 9am they were here. It was all good...they got started earlier and finished it up pretty quick. I didn't think about what all would have to be done in each room to lay the new stuff. It looked like we were moving out! I couldn't take all the bedding, furniture, accessories, all over the place, so me and the kids left for a while and went shopping! When we got back it was all finished and looked great. All was good except for my iphone! No, the carpet installers had nothing to do with it...it was all my fault once again!! While me and the kids were out I seemed to drop my phone, not that odd of a thing it always happens, but this time I guess I dropped it just right cause it broke! Yes, Jake now has my 3rd iphone waiting for me! Good grief! At least my carpet looks nice!

3 comments:

Jon said...

I wondered if something had happened to your iPhone because I sent you about three text messages.

LOL

The Carswells said...

I'm sorry Jon! At least you know I wasn't ignoring you! I'm getting home tonight and will have my phone again.
Talk to you soon.

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.