Friday, May 23, 2008

School's Out For Summer...


I'm gonna go play that song on Guitar Hero right now to celebrate!!! YAY!!! We made it through another year of school and we are DONE...for a little while at least. We had a great school year and fabulous teachers for 3rd and 4th grade. I'm not sad too see it end though. A break from early mornings, homework, projects, and a schedule in general sounds wonderful to me. My new schedule will now consist of deciding when to roll out of bed and make my way down to my chair on the beach...well, and some racing in between, and don't forget a wedding too!

Good job KC and CC! Mommy and Daddy love you and think you are the smartest kids ever!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your back yard is gorgeous! It was good to see ya last night! Hope you guys have a great week! Maybe we will see ya there!

Stephanie C. Sims said...

We are going to miss you guys this summer! Let us know when you are in town. Mimi would love to see her cousins.

bee4real said...

Hey Deanna, I am Sherry Smith from FBCWoodstock. I am wandering about the beach picture of on your home page "One of your Favs"
It looks great and I am looking for a place to to my hubby for a get away. I love white sandy beaches.
Sherry