Thursday, May 22, 2008

Portrait Time


Joy Wilson (joywilsonphotography.com) came over yesterday to take photos of Lindsey in her wedding dress for her bridal portrait. I think they are going to be great...so Lindsey! Not all serious, or formal, just fun, silly, and relaxed. I do have some pictures I snapped with my iPhone, but no one can see yet! They might be seen by the wrong eyes, TAYLOR! Lindsey looked beautiful I must say, even if I did her hair and make-up. She kept saying, "Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm getting married!" Duh, yeah you are getting married! I think reality was setting in having her dress and veil on. I couldn't help but think about when I had my bridal portrait done many years ago. I can't remember a whole lot about that day, but I have pictures to prove it happened! We had a fun and hot day just getting ready for the BIG DAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the photos....and they are great! I cant wait for you guys to see them! :)