Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Much Going On!









It was a great, but busy weekend. CC had a race and KC had the final practice for the children's musical at church. Sunday night both kids were in the musical. All the kids involved did a great job!






Monday Lindsey and I went with KC on a field trip to the Yellow River Game Ranch. Animals were walking around loose around you! I wasn't real sure about how this was going to go...I didn't want deer rubbing up against me! It ended up being fun.




Tuesday CC had an end of the year party at Sparkles Skating Rink. I went along for all the fun, although I didn't skate this time. It was tempting, but I just watched. I never took any pictures. Sorry, I'll have to next time.

The week is just getting started! Lots more fun coming up in the next few days...

1 comment:

Hollie said...

the photo of JC would be great if his crack was showing...maybe next race!