Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Graduate


Congratulations Lindsey! She is now a college graduate. This morning was the commencement service at Liberty University. They have one processional of all the graduates and some speakers and speeches in the stadium then split off for each department graduation. Lindsey decided during the first part that she was hungry and didn't want to stay for the next part, which was where they were actually going to call her name and she'd walk across the stage and get her diploma. So, we're assuming she really finished all her classes and passed them all too! HaHa! Everyone is very proud, and Linds is very glad to be done! WooHoo, you did it!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

When I graduated from LU, I still had biology to finish because I flunked it my last semester. The sad part is, it was Biology 101, a freshman-level course. So I don't know, maybe we need to check her transcripts to see if she actually has graduated.

:-)