Thursday, May 8, 2008

Girl Time



Jake and the kiddos left the beach Sunday night to head back for school and the office. I refused to leave! No, not exactly, but I did stay. 2 of my girls came down Sunday afternoon and we stayed for three more nights. We had a fun time doing alot of nothing during the day but laying on the beach. Now at nighttime that was a different story...partay! Well, not really, but we still had fun. We went to the movies and of course shopped some too. We had to go to The Red Bar for dinner one of the nights. Yummy food and Dread Clampitt was playing, extra bonus. Chris Tomlin was also there having dinner. Last time I had seen him was at Xtreme when he got so sick. He told me that after Xtreme he ended up in the hospital and had to have surgery!

Anyway, The Red Bar was good. We pretty much behaved ourselves...at least I did, well most of the time. The other girls, well that's another story. Right Jen?? HaHaHa
We had a fun few days, and I was excited to see my man and kids when I got back.
Remember....It's About Making Memories!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I made more than my share of "memories".