Wednesday, October 22, 2008

School Projects...Ugghhh

Do you get the impression that I don't like school projects?? I know they are for a reason...I guess some sort of reason! How my school projects I did all those years ago are helping me in life now, I'm not really sure, but maybe in some strange way they are! If nothing else they are helping me, help my kiddos with their projects. There you go.
Needless to say, we have spend the last two evenings working on a project with the C-Man. I am happy to announce it is finished, and he has taken it to school this morning. It is out of my house, I have discarded all project remnants of any sort from my house, I am a free woman!!! For today at least. I already know there's another one coming soon, but I'm trying to block that from my immediate thoughts! I'm going to have a project-free day and night...really, no matter what comes home in the backpacks! Maybe it's because my kids are 11 months apart and 1 grade apart...somehow we have a project or report due at least every other week, and be assured if it's a big assignment both kids will have one due the same week and on the same day! The bright side is...we have gotten them all completed (so far!), on time, and got an "A" on them all (again, so far!). I may have more gray hairs and be cross-eyed but hey, Welcome to My World! or just a small fraction of it ;) Have a wonderful Wednesday...I sure plan to!

1 comment:

The Hackney's said...

School projects can be a pain! At least you don't have to grade them all! That poor teacher!

Have a great week!