Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I was tagged by my sister a week or two ago, and today I was tagged by my BFF Kim. Now I guess I better play along. Here's how it works:

  1. List the rules of the game
  2. Tell 6 random things about yourself that others may or may not know
  3. Tag 6 more people at the end of your post
  4. If you're tagged...just do it and play along

Here we go, 6 random things you may or may not about me:

  1. Before I got married my middle name was Jo...why mom would name me Deanna Jo I'm not sure!
  2. I was in beauty pageants as a child. In one all the little girls were asked what they wanted to be when they grew up. Most girls were prepped by their parents for the answer and replied with doctor, lawyer, teacher, ect. I, on the other hand, gave an authentic answer...I wanted to be a teenager so I could wear make-up and not have to order off the children's menu! Yes, I was all of 4 years old and I did win that pageant.
  3. I know how to clog...I took clogging for years in N.C. and was in a group that traveled and performed.
  4. I started dating Jake when I was 15 years old and we never broke up even once...got married when I was 19 years old.
  5. I got pregnant with baby #2 when baby #1 was 8 weeks old! (Jake thought it was embarrassing!)
  6. I have a belly button piercing...have had it over 9 yrs.!

That's all....Now who will I tag??? I'll pick Lindsey Dorner, Michelle Helms, Annissa Hackney, Devin Lee, Stephanie Sims, and Julie Allen. Come on girls, I did it so you can too! Have fun!

2 comments:

The Hackney's said...

Okay, I played along over at my blog! Check it out! Thanks for the tag! Love ya'll! Have a great week!

Alexandra said...

I want to see Steph play!!!!!!!