Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

> Sorry, but there will no Flintstone appearance today! We did that at Disney World for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, but today it's just not happening! Fred and Wilma are out of town, so Barney and Betty just couldn't stand to be all alone! The kids will dress up, so I'm sure I'll have some pics after the festivities tonight.


We made our annual trip this week to the pumpkin patch. It was a quick, short visit because it was cold and windy...at least to me it was! The kids and Jake carved the pumpkin into a vampire pumpkin and it proudly sits on the front porch. We baked the pumpkin seeds afterwards...the kids love that part and we have all been lovin' those seeds this week!
KC and CC wanted to get on this tractor. This is as close to being a "farmer" my kids will probably ever be! Jake and I are not exactly the "farm" type, so the kids' chance is pretty slim. :) Most farmers probably don't spend 3 hours at the hair salon having their hair highlighted and cut just right...Jake! Hey, but it looks good! Plus, I can't say too much since I spend that much time or more at the salon and more fequently than he does. The kids at least enjoyed this "tractor" moment.
I hope you have a fun Halloween and get lots of yummy candy!

No comments: