Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yee Haw

Here's some, probably more than anyone besides our family really cares to see, pictures from our adventure-filled weekend at the ranch.
C-man loving every minute of it!
This was all the "horsing" that Dad did! He just watched...too cool to ride!
Alright, I rode, but I wasn't real sure about the whole horse thing! Kind of scared of big animals, especially ones that can buck me! At least I did it, and believe it or not I'd do it again! For some reason the owners and trainers seemed surprised that I rode in flip flops! No biggy to me...I love my flip flops!
KC having fun and waving to all her audience! Drama Queen!!!
I'm not sure which was funnier to me...Mom riding the horse or Mom trying to get on the horse! Hahaha. I do have pictures of the scene, but I'll do Mom a favor and keep those to myself.
Jake riding like the wind. I never knew he had such talent...regular ol' cowboy...with pretty, long, highlighted hair. Haha. He and Pete made a pair. Hollie kept saying...well, more things I should keep to myself! You never know who might be reading this!!! I'm known to be pretty inappropriate! Hahaha. Now here's someone that was fully prepared for our day! Stylin' Miss Priss!
Fishing was next and here's the man with one of the fish he caught! I caught 8 fish.
Jake hooked this one! Yikes..massive snapping turtle!
KC all smiles catching fish after fish! Did I mention I caught 8? Okay.


The 4 cousins...aren't they sweet?
As you can see a FUN weekend was had by all! Mom and Hollie have more of our madness on their blogs that you can check out. I know you want to see even more...like these 2 million pictures weren't enough! Well, it's just some of what we did, yes there was more, all in our quest to make memories!

3 comments:

Michele Helms said...

Oh, I soooo want to know what Hollie said??? Looks like fun!

Jenn said...

oh my! I'm scrolling through, enjoying the pics....and then...bam! The turtle...totally freaked me out! :) Looks like a great day!

The Hackney's said...

It looks like you guys all had a great time! I know these are memories that you will treasure forever! Thanks for sharing them! Love ya'll!