Saturday, August 2, 2008

Here I Am!

I'm not lost! I've just been distracted by several things this last week. We had a fun time celebrating KC's 10th birthday. Next came mine and Jake's anniversary! 14 wonderful years married to an unbelievable guy! We spent the day chilling on the beach then went out for a nice dinner while Mom took the kids out. We are planning a trip for the 2 of us coming up soon... just a late celebration! We left the beach for a couple of days and headed to ATL 1st. We had a party at American Girl Bistro for Katie and few of her friends from school. Lots of girlie fun! Then that same night we left for Dillon, SC to race in a PASS series event. Dillon, SC is not only home to a race track, but the spot Mom and Dad eloped to many years ago to get married at age 17! We even saw the courthouse last night. It was dark, so I couldn't get a picture, but believe me if I leave the track today I'll be sure to snap a picture of the "marriage grounds"! We're hoping for a good race today. It's a really hot day here in S.C.! News on that later. Since I joined Facebook, I've been addicted and obsessed! (meaning wasting too much time) I promise to try to not forsake my poor little blog! Also, Happy Anniversary to Hollie and Pete today!
Have a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Thanks for the shout-out!!