Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday 13

13 things we did this Summer. Here we go...

  1. Left the minute school got out to spend the summer at the BEACH
  2. Raced at Orange County Speedway...where it was HOT as you know what
  3. Had Xtreme Summer at a new venue in PCB and LOVED it
  4. Celebrated CC's 9th birthday and had a PARTY at Shipwreck Island Waterpark
  5. Raced at our favorite track in Greenville, SC, but wrecked BAD with only 2 laps to go
  6. Had a HAPPY 4th of July with tons of fireworks
  7. KC and CC had a BLAST at Summer Camp with the church for a whole week (CC's 1st time)
  8. MARRIED off Lindsey and Taylor...beautiful wedding in NC, fun partying before :)
  9. CHILLED in Myrtle Beach with the fam and the Dorners for a week after the wedding
  10. Went to Hard ROCK Theme Park for the 1st time
  11. CELEBRATED Dad's birthday
  12. KC turned 10, so we PARTAYED it up
  13. We raced at Dillion Motor Speedway and won, WOOHOO...the 98 ROCKS

So that's just 13 of the fun things we did this summer. There was more, but that's all I'm tellin' right now! Summertime is my favorite time of the year. It's always Summertime in my heart (that was just for you Lindsey) and I was born to be barefoot! Haha. Inside joke, but Lindsey kept making fun of everything I would say or do the other day, so I couldn't resist adding that in for her. Hope everyone had a fabulous summer! It's not really over though...it is still like 90 some degrees outside. School might be in, but it's HOT...I'm going to the pool! TATA

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That's not lame!! I want you to post a picture of JC's hair. Oh. I will see him for the entire weekend!
HHH

Michele Helms said...

OH No what did you do to his hair???