Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fay, Fay, GO AWAY!!!

Jake and I had planned to go to PCB for a few days this week alone, by ourselves, had the kiddos taken care of and what happens...FAY, the never ending tropical storm that keeps dumping rain on the entire state of Florida! We probably could have gone a couple of days ago and had maybe 2 days of nice weather, but who knew the storm would stall out near Daytona and just now be getting to PCB?!? So if Fay ever goes away I'll get back to the beach for a few days with my man.
We have our longtime family friends Dewey and Shirley here at our house for the weekend. They came in town for a wedding. I also had some sort of brain malfunction and agreed for KC to have 2 girls spend the last night and CC to have a friend over too. I have 5 kids here at my house, so it's pretty hoppin' here! Jake is cooking me and the kids breakfast at the moment, so I better get off the computer and try and look helpful! ;) Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Michele Helms said...

Welcome to my life!!! :)

Cheryl said...

I know the feeling. Steven had planned a trip for us to go to Jekyll, by ourselves, for my birthday! Well at least we were able to move our reservations until the 5th.
Have a great weekend!

Alexandra said...

That's what Im great at! Acting as if Im helpful!!!!

Michele Helms said...

Where are you??? You are way to busy on facebook!!! I thought for sure that you would have some shots of the race up????

Janet Hunt said...

You have totally neglected your blog!!! This WAS your first love!! This is discrimination against those of us who do not want to do FACEBOOK!!!

The Carswells said...

I know!!! I'm not neglecting my blog...I'm about to get to it. Right now, in just a minute!