Monday, February 16, 2009

Guess Who???!!!

It's me! Hello...it's already halfway through February? Where has the time gone?!? It's been busy around the Carswell house. School for one thing, work, conferences, and of course some fun mixed in too.
We enjoyed a trip to the Bahamas to escape the cold, winter weather in January, and had an absolute blast! Jake was busy with the annual Men's Conferences at FBCW for 2 weekends! Wow, never seen so many men all together at one time! The kids have had practices for Kidzplace 2 times a week for the last month, and are excited to have had one of their performances this past Sunday and more this next weekend. Of course we've squeezed in some trips to PCB in the middle of it all...can't stay gone from there too long. Today we have enjoyed a school holiday and really not ready for it to end. Zumba class this morning, yummy lunch, skating and laser tag, hanging out with friends...soooo much fun!
That's a little taste of what's going on around here. I'm going to try to get better about updating more often...if there's anybody out there who even notices!!!??? Some comments from you might help me along....Helloooo are you still there??? Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

hellllooooo!!!!
I'm still here! :0)

Jenn said...

Hey! I'm here. Thanks for the update :)

The Hackney's said...

I love reading your updates! I am living vicariously through you and your beach trips! Keep the updates and photos coming! Let's get together the next time I am home! Love ya'll!

Janet Hunt said...

Of course, we are here! Just waiting for you to update....you did it!! Yeah!!!

Janet Hunt said...

Where R U???? Time to update!!!!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

hey deanna! i was looking for mrs. janet's blog and found yours. i just wanted to tell you how much my family thinks of your family. my grandparents were homer and shirley lindsay (FBC jacksonville), and they just loved mr. johnny and mrs. janet! my mom and dad do too. your family is beautiful. :)