Friday, February 27, 2009

Come sail away with me...





Laying in bed late one night last week, Jake says, "Want to go on a cruise tomorrow?", which I then reply in a sleepy state, "What, no you won't take me anywhere!". I went off to sleep, but woke up the next morning remembering what he had asked me. Was I crazy the night before??? Of course I want to go on a cruise!!! I quickly got online and started looking at some options. Jake already had a few options picked out, so we pondered our decision that afternoon. That night we booked our trip, along with Levi and Leah, and headed toward Miami the next day! WooHoo, warm weather, sunshine, and my sweetie by my side! 
We had a fabulous trip! Nice ship, good food (just too much of it), great friends to laugh non-stop with, hot sun, warm sand, dancing...what more can you ask for?!? We spend one of our days at Atlantis on Paradise Island...YES this is paradise!!! I already knew what a paradise it is, but now I've ruined Leah! She won't sleep well again at night until she has her trip back planned, and specifically to be able to spend day after day chilling at the Cain pool! Love, Love, Love it!
For now I'll just lay in bed at night waiting...listening...hoping...for Jake to have another idea pop into his head about some exotic locale he wants to whisk me away to..... :)

5 comments:

VoteNovember2008 said...

What a wonderful story! Great photos! VN8

Michele Helms said...

Are you two EVER home???? Love you!

Janet Hunt said...

ARE YOU STILL ON THE CRUISE???????????????

Alexandra said...

whisk me away next time!!!! I told Phillil if I could be any un-famous person for one day it would be Deanna!!!! Everytime I blink your on a new trip! The life of potty trained children......

Janet Hunt said...

THAT SURE IS A LONG CRUISE!