Friday, April 18, 2008

This Week Flew By



Gosh, I can't believe it's Friday already. This week has flown by!
The kids had standarized testing at school all week...at least that meant no homework at night.

Jake and I went to Cordele, GA for a day to test the race car. It was a track we've never raced at before. That went good and was fun! We tested all day with another car from our series. The owner of that car happens to be Kyle Busch. He was there all day too working with his driver and his car. He has not been my favorite Nascar driver, but I'm starting to be like him a little bit. It's hard to deny his obvious talent as a driver...He definitely can drive! I couldn't let him leave that afternoon without asking to take his picture. I told him it was for my cousin "who was unable to come practice because of college"(wow, school really gets in the way of our leisure time) . My cousin who "loves" Kyle Busch because he's "SOOO HOT" and because "at a race we were racing and he was racing he actually worked on his car and didn't just stand around like a superstar". Know that these are all Lindsey's thoughts...not mine! But yes Kyle was there all day and was very nice.

Friday night is our "Hunt Family Night" for this month. More to come on that exciting evening!

No comments: