Monday, April 7, 2008

Guitar Hero

I have an obsession! Most of the family actually does. I can't believe this is the 1st time I've mentioned this. I am totally obsessed with Guitar Hero...we play for hours! I have played through the levels and beat about 6 or 7 songs on expert as of right now, but that number changes frequently due to how much I play. We mainly play on the Wii, but we have it on PS3 too. The PS3 guitar is not the same...there's a bad lag between the screen and the guitar, so I don't play it much. Although, I do play online with the PS3. That's fun, but there are people out there who are way more "freaks" about it than me. I never tried to play every song perfect, I just try not to fail, but other people online get 100% on everything! How much do they play??? I thought I played alot!
So...when I ramble about what all we've done here and there, one thing you can be sure I've left out is how we've played Guitar Hero until our fingers hurt and we couldn't see straight!

P.S. Anyone else play? If you have a PS3 we can battle online! Come on, I need some more rockers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love guitar hero! I am impressed that you can do expert...way to go you! Hey, can I get your email address? I wanted to write you the other day but the email I had was an old one. mine is joy@joywilsonphotography.com.