Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Big Night



If you've looked at Hollie's blog in the last couple of days this is old news...


Friday night the Hunt's all got together and went out for a night at Turner Field. Jake and I have season tickets to the Braves games, so we thought it would be fun for all of us to go to a game together. We started out with dinner at the 755 Club, that was delicious. We then started walking around the club level toward our seats. That ended up taking awhile because there was ice cream, dipping dots, cotton candy, and all sorts of food along the way! We'd make it a few steps then someone would need to stop and get more to eat! Like we didn't already stuff ourselves at dinner! We watched the Braves beat the Dodgers, and watched Chipper hit 2 home runs! They had Friday Night Fireworks, so those were cool. I'm not sure what was better...the fireworks synced to music or Hollie standing up dancing to the music! Both were pretty entertaining! A fun night was had by all!

4 comments:

Jon said...

I can't seem to go to a win for the life of me. I think the Braves may ban me from Turner Field.

:-)

But at least I did get to see Smoltz get his 3000th strikeout. That was cool.

Hollie said...

I can move my body like a cyclone on demand!!

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...

I bet not as good as this guy.