Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break '08

I have to hurry before Jake finds out I'm on the computer! I'm suppose to be finishing packing so we can leave. We are going to the the beach for Spring Break! Our kids have a early break this year, not in April like usually. We'll take it though, and enjoy having no schedule for a week! We'll come back home, jump on the motor home and be off to our race next weekend. We'll look forward to being back just in time for Easter Sunday. I sure hope the Easter Bunny can keep up with us and figure out where we are come Easter!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

matherton said...

dear carswells,

I happened on your website under one of my google alerts__I think it was on timing and the "We haven' t forgotten we have a blog post.

I spent a long time in the archives which not only stand the test of time but must be read straight through in order to 'get' your message, which, as I read it, was Live each day as though it were your last.
great stuff - you ought never apologize for not blogging while you are out enjoying life and the stories that come therewith!
Bookmarked. Very serene.

Best,
ian andrew schnreider