Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hunt Family Outing

Hollie came up with the idea for her, me and Mom to take turns planning one night a month for the whole family to get together and do something fun. It's not like we don't ever get to see each other as it is, but this will be a planned thing that we'll have to look forward to. :)

So, Hollie's night was last night. We started out by having dinner at Kani House Japanese, yum. Then we all proceeded to go to the bowling alley in Woodstock. Dad didn't think he'd ever been there before in all the 21 and some years we've lived in Woodstock. Our family of 10 arriving there while leagues and "real bowlers" were bowling was definitely a sight to see. We got 2 lanes...one for the kids and one for the so-called adults. No one injured themselves, which is a miracle. I think in the end Addie beat Hollie, if that tells you anything about Hollie's bowling skills. After about the 6th or 7th gutter ball in a row she swore there was something wrong with her! Don't get me wrong...I wasn't much better, but I did beat her! I ended up with no pictures of the night, but Hollie took some and they are sure to show up on her blog soon.

I think the next outing is mine to plan. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

No comments: