Monday, March 3, 2008

It's About Time

It's about time I finally update my blog. It has been over a week, but I don't know where the time has gone. We have been busy, but I don't know what we've been busy doing! I guess it was that exciting!

We had a pretty normal week...school, dance, choir and Awana, Jake and Carson worked on the quartermidget, I spent the day with one of my girlfriends...fun, regular "stuff". The week went by quick and was good, but the weekend was great! On Friday we went to PCB for the weekend. It was beautiful and warm. The new Pier Park has opened at the beach, so we hung out there Saturday night. We ate dinner at The Back Porch, which was yummy, and shopped around the new stores. I was excited about Ron Jon opening, so we had to check that out. If you are going to PCB anytime soon be sure to check out Pier Park. Alot of it is open now, but there's alot more to come. We all had fun on the beach hanging out for a couple of days.

Now it's Monday and we are back in Woodstock. Jake has a busy week planned and is looking forward to working on his race car. We are building a new car for this season, which starts March 22. Just more regular "stuff" for this week too. I hope your week is good. Have fun!

No comments: