Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Snowing!!



OK, so it may not be alot of snow, but it's still snowing! There are big, fat snowflakes coming down at our house right now. It's so pretty, and sticking to the grassy areas but not the roads. I tried to take a picture, but the snowflakes just will not show up on the camera. The only one that you can see anything on just looks like raindrops.
This is nothing for people up north or people used to being in snow, but for us Southerners IT'S SNOWING!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This is exactly what my kids were doing... trying to eat it! I had the same problem with the snow not showing up on my camera and then took some fun shots when it really starting coming down! Isn't it FUN! You are right, for us Southerners, this is a BIG SNOW! Who knows, maybe we can all make little snowmen in the morning if it keeps falling tonight! I'll sure try!!!