Wednesday, January 9, 2008

End to the Holidays...Fun Weekend






The holidays are officially over and the kids are back in school! It's sort of nice to be back to a regular schedule, but in a few days I'll be ready for another break!
Xtreme ended, we got back home, took down all the Christmas decorations, returned the house to its normal state, then decided to head to the beach for a nice, long weekend.
We took the kids to Gulf World while we were in PCB. They were excited and had a blast. My iphone didn't have so much fun at Gulf World. It somehow fell from my lap and landed in Jake's large cup of Mountain Dew! The cup was without a lid because lids and straws can be harmful to the animals...yeah, well no lid was harmful to my iphone!
The weather was beautiful, so we didn't miss out on days in the sun! We also went bowling one night. The kids go bowling with Jake from time to time, but I rarely go. Needless to say, everyone beat me on every game! I won't be taking up a career in bowling anytime soon.
We all had lots of fun.
P.S. I got a new iphone:)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

surely it was a rumor about jake....GOING HUNTING?
skinny jeans, dale jr. shirt, metropart, 24's, four seasons, ritz carlton, hunting.....i'm confused- STILL