Saturday, January 19, 2008

All Sunshine Here...No Snow

So we hear there was more snow in the ATL today. We did see some sleet early this morning...on our way to the airport at 6:45 am. Early!! We took a 9:45am flight out of town to the Bahamas. We arrived here at 11:40am to sunshine and 82 degrees. It was amazing!
We are at the Atlantis for several days to hang-out. The kids had a couple days out of school, so we decided to take advantage of that. Lots of new stuff has been added to Atlantis since we were here last...2 new towers and lots of more waterslides. The kids are pumped about the slides...I'm pumped about the weather! :)
I'm sure I'll have more to say later about our trip, but for now I'm so tired I can hardly type. Not everyday do I get up before 6:00 in the morning.(no where near that time actually) Stay warm!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Ugh!! I am sooo jealous. Don't you just love it. You have to ride the rapids. Hope you have fun and get some sun for me k?! :)

Jon said...

You guys have a great time, Deanna. I got your message on my blog. Wish I could be back hanging there w/ you guys. Best to Jake and the kiddos!

Tammy said...

Have a blast! We jammin' with Winter Jam in the sunny south, only it isn't so sunny for us. A lot of clouds and drizzle. Perhaps Winter Jam should go to the Bahamas next year, don't you think? I'm thinking Hawaii has been jipped and we need to go there, too. (ha!)

Joy said...

Deanna! I'm Jon Vines sister. I saw your blog on his. Enjoyed your blog; look forward to meeting you someday. I met your sister on the cruise!

Joy Williams