Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight


I can't wait! The Twilight movie opens Friday. Well, to be exact the 1st showing is at midnight Thursday night. I haven't got tickets yet, but I want to go at midnight! We are leaving for our Thanksgiving trip early Saturday morning, so I must see the movie before I leave! I love to read, especially at the beach, but since I finished the 4th book I haven't read anything! I loved the Twilight books, and now nothing else gets my attention enough to want to read it. I'm so hoping the movie does the book justice. We'll see this week!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't wait! I'll see you at midnight tomorrow night. I stayed up till 1 am finishing the book. Now I'm dying to read the others. Just go ahead & give me the next 3 now. Since you'll be out of town, unable to call & run up your phone bill (like last year, wasn't it several hundred $$, just talking to me?), I won't have anything to do. So I'll have the next ones read, by the time you get back.
See you tomorrow!