Friday, November 21, 2008

Peace out


I'll be gone for the next 9 days. Not just neglecting my blog like I'm known for...instead I'll be chilling on the beach, hanging with the fam, workin' on my tan! OH YEAH!

Happy Thanksgiving (a few days early)! Hope your turkey day is fab. It may be a salsa or pico day for us... we'll have to wait and see.

There are so many things I am thankful for, but a few I can't not mention being the time of year...



  • My whole family which is just incredible in so many ways

  • My amazing husband who is beyond words

  • My awesome, brilliant, beautiful kids

  • My "home"

  • My "life"

  • My BFFs

All these would be non-existant or impossible without our Lord and Savior, Jesus!


Have a happy weekend and a happy holiday week! Don't buy out the malls the day after Thanksgiving...leave something for me when I get back!


Hopefully I'll have some pictures from our trip. I know Hollie will. Mexico here we come!!!

1 comment:

The Hackney's said...

Ya'll have a great trip! Happy Thanksgiving and love to your whole family!