Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th on the 5th!

Hope everybody had a fabulous 4th! We had a relaxing afternoon on the beach, a yummy dinner( I cooked, thank you ), then lots of fireworks on the beach. It's hard for me to get shots of the fireworks, I'm too excited to see them and forget, oh yeah I want a picture too! Here's a couple I ended up with that aren't great but decent I guess.
Robin had these long sparklers the kids loved. Made our regular ol' sparklers look weeny, so we opted just to use theirs!

Here's Jake and Taylor lighting their "artillery"! I didn't get too close, especially after they started tying fireworks together and lighting them! One went off then the next had a delay and then shot out in the wrong direction... that would be sideways not upward! Yeah, the boys had a good time playing with fire! :)



It was a fun day, but by midnight we all started fading fast! We had a long day the day before too, which I'll tell about later. For now, have a great Saturday! I'm off to the beach!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Is it just me or does it look like Jake is wearing a red thong?

Not that I notice those type things.

The Carswells said...

Okay Jon!! OMG! Yes, now that you brought that to my attention it does look that way...only looks though, it is not a man thong, sorry! HaHaHa! Jake is going to love this!

Jon said...

It's more visible when the pic is full size.

How funny. Red pantie Jake.