Sunday, July 20, 2008

Almost Caught Up

I've been so behind with getting all my pictures posted from the wedding weekend. I think that's it for now, though.
Hollie and Pete went away after the wedding for a trip to celebrate their anniversary, so I kept Addie Bug while they were away. I guess having an extra munchkin around kept me busy!
After the wedding we took a trip of our own to Myrtle Beach for the week. We had a crew there. It was me, Jake, our 3 kids (for the week), Mom, Dad, Hopie, Dan, Lisa, 2 of their kids, Greg, Julie, and their 3 kids. We had a blast hanging out on the beach during the day, eating out, and cooking out one of the nights for Dad's birthday. All the kids played until they could barely stand up at night! The ocean was rougher than usual due to the tropical storm off of Bermuda, so that made for some fun waves, for the boys mainly, although the girls enjoyed it some too. One of the nights we headed over to the new Hard Rock Park. Not everyone could hang when it came to the amusement park, so us and the Dorners made a night of it. Well, actually into the morning hours considering we didn't leave the park until it closed at 1:00am! Fun, fun!!

Nothing like hanging out with FAMILY!

"Look Mommy how dirty I am!!"

Fun night out!
Hold on!
KC, Anna Tate, CC, and Trenton
Addie almost rode the kiddie roller coaster, but no it didn't happen!
Yep, the wet monster!

No comments: