Saturday, February 23, 2008

Night at the Circus




Somehow Jake's Dad, Eddie, knows everybody! Thanks to his friend Bello the clown, we got tickets to the circus for last night. The kids had been looking forward to going. I knew it would be fun, but I thought worse case we'd get a good dinner out of the night. That we did...at Rosa Mexicano, then off to the circus. It really was a good show...Bello was fantastic! I got stressed out watching all the different acts almost kill themselves. I just knew any minute someone was going to fall from like 100 ft. in the air and die right there. I also thought the tiger guy was for sure going to get eaten! No one died or got ate, thank the Lord, but I now need a massage from the tension. (good excuse) :)

Thanks Bello for the tickets and a great show!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Will you ask Eddie to become friends with Kenny Chesney?