Monday, November 12, 2007

It's Been Over a Week

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in over a week! That is because it has been a whirlwind here.
Jake and I went to Nashville last week for the CMA awards. That was alot of fun and lots of good performances! Keith Urban was there and yes he looked HOT!! Everyone in Country Music was there too...I just like Keith Urban alot!
We came back home on Thursday and have houseguests. Jody, Kim and their 3 kids have been at our house since Wednesday. They are having their hardwood floors refinished due to water damage, so they had to move out of their home for a week. We are having fun with them here! I'm going to be bored when their house is done and they move back home!
This week there's lots going on and gotta get ready to leave for Costa Rica this week too!

No comments: