Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Hard Drive Crashed!

First Hollie loses her camera, now my hard drive crashes in my little computer!! I can't function without my computer! My life is on that thing! HAHA! I do have 2 other computers in the house, but it's just not the same.
I couldn't continue to let my blogspot suffer, so I figured out how to post from this one. I'm not sure about putting pictures on here, but I'll worry about that later!
Jake sent my computer off to California today, so hopefully it will be back soon.
Everyone needs to send me their email address! I don't have them memorized and now they are all GONE! Along with pictures and who knows what else.
Okay, I'll stop whining now.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Welcome to my world!! Aparently our family has issues with electronics.....no picts for me either!