Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Win #2

Our little man raced again this past weekend and WON his second race in a row! Yay!! Mom and Dad came out to the track for the day and Addie came with us too. Ella and Vickie also came and stayed the day with us. We had alot of fun. I have some cute pictures from the day that I'll try and post soon.
His next race is this coming Saturday!!
Not that many who know me well doubt it, but I am addicted to racing through and through. I left little man's race about 6:30 pm and drove straight from Cumming back to towards the house and met Mom and Dad at Dixie Speedway. I watched Justin's Dad race... he started like 26th and moved all the way up to 4th, but then broke and scrubbed the wall! He was doing awesome. After I left Dixie I met the fam back at home and watched the Cup race until it ended at 11:45 pm.
Now that's a good day!!

No comments: