Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On the Go







So yeah I did come back from Mexico...for 1 day! hahaha. We were off again, this time just me and Jake, to Pensacola, FL for the 41st annual Snowball Derby. This is a huge race among teams and fans. It was our 1st year attempting this feat...long story and long trip short...we qualified in on speed out of 60 cars, started the race on Sunday with 41 cars in the field, finished the Snowball's 300 lap race 15th and all in one piece. The kids did come down and meet us, thanks to Chris and Jen, on Friday. We all enjoyed the weekend festivities together, but we were exhausted at 2:30 Monday morning when we finally pulled the motorhome back into town. School came early on Monday! We are recovering from 5 days of racing, Jake especially, and now on to the next thing. OH WHAT?!? Christmas is soon??? Wow, I don't have the 1st decoration, tree, nothing up at our house! I better get my act together or Christmas will come and leave me behind! Today will not be the day though...I'm heading out of town! See you later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

taylor wants to know why he was left out since he went with yall too :(

Alexandra said...

You must have an endless amount of clothes and panties.... Because, you are NEVER home long enough to do laundry! WHAT A LIFE!!!!! :)