Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here Hollie...



So my sister says, "You need to update your blog". So here I am! I just posted something last week, but I guess it's time again. Hollie needs to know what's up! Like she doesn't know!?! Like I don't talk to her 700 times a day!?!
Ok well, I am at the beach this week with Kim. She came to our condo with me! My Mom came too and brought Marty with her. They are at Mom's condo. We are having fun!! Eating, laying on the beach, eating some more.... so our days go! We went to the movies last night, and it started at 10:20 central time, 11:20 in Woodstock. It's a miracle I didn't fall asleep! I almost wish I had cause I didn't really like the movie we saw. Today we are just hanging on the beach, then going to The Red Bar for dinner tonight. Kim's brother Brian is down here on vacation and today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Brian! We are planning to see them for dinner tonight. But remember this is the beach so we are Laid Back. No plan is definite. (except chillin' on the beach) :)
Alright, that's what's up this week. I'm heading back to Woodstock Friday night, then going to the large town of Cumming to get ready for Carson to race Saturday. Yay fun! Next week it's off to Bristol Motor Speedway to race!!! Pray for a good race and a fun time. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

OK-i'm not bored with you anymore. I guess I'll keep reading. Your child is excited to see you. Did you get the DS or the Wii yet? She was wondering?