Wednesday, July 11, 2007

When Deanna Tries to be Athletic!


Jake and I have been riding our bicycles in the mornings while we have been at the beach. Jake had to go back to Woodstock for a day, so Lindsey and I rode together. I was trying to be really careful crossing the road, ran off the uneven side, and next thing I know I have fallen off my bike head first and landed in this bush with the bike on top of me! Yes, I'm alive still, but barely!! I couldn't get up for laughing so hard, and Lindsey was about to pee in her pants she was laughing so hard at me! Cars started blowing their horns at us and hollering out their windows. It was too funny. I guess we made some people's morning, but most of all we made ourselves yet another "memory".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate I wasn't there to see that. I might have actually hurt myself laughing so hard!

The Eriquezzo's said...

Oh, can I ride on the handlebars? I love to walk on the wild side!